The eighteen points mirrorcell.
(the bolts have to be cut off of course)

Frontal view of the cell in the mirrorbox, with a "traditional" safety belt sling. After having used this sling a couple of times I made a double sling from bicycle brake cable because of the stretching of the safety belt. That didn't work out well enough either, reason why I made piano wore supports. After using these for some time, I made roller bearing supports, which I use now in all of my telescopes. They are easy to make and work very well. There's are page on my website about the double sling, the piano wire support and the rollerbearing support.

Back view with the mirror mounted in its cell. The fan is attached to the tailgate with velcro strips.